With the Generation Park, Ried and its neighbouring municipalities of Aurolzmünster, Hohenzell, Mehrnbach, Neuhofen and Tumeltsham are sending a strong signal for togetherness in the city region.
As a local recreation area, the project increases the quality of life for visitors of all ages:
- There is a play area for small children with numerous play options that appeal to their senses and promote their development.
- Older children and teenagers can let off steam on a variety of play and climbing equipment.
- Sporty and active visitors will find balancing elements, fitness courses, a calisthenics facility and new boccia lanes.
- A permanent sculpture exhibition by the Innviertel Artists' Guild offers cultural impressions.
- Cosy spots throughout the park invite you to unwind and recharge your batteries.
- With its diverse tree population, freshly renovated ponds, the renaturalised Breitsach, wildflower meadows and wetland biotopes, the Generation Park also serves to maintain an ecological balance.
- für Gruppen
- für Schulklassen
- für Kinder (jedes Alter)
- mit Freunden
- zu Zweit
- mit Kind